There are a few good reasons to use Twitter for your professional development:
- Instead of waiting for professional development sessions, Twitter is available 24/7.
- You get what you put into it: Take the time to follow other educators, conference presenters, book authors, bloggers, etc. Follow back, reply and send messages.
- Twitter chats have themes and topics. You can find Twitter
chat information by perusing hashtags and checking out what followers tweet.
- By developing your own PLN, you have your own support system at your fingertips.
- #CAEdChat #EdTechChat and #TeacherLife are good hashtags to check out.